it’s no surprise that i overpacked at the start of this trip. as the city count has gone up, so has my luggage size decreased. i’ve gone from two backpacks, an expanded carry-on and a snowboard bag to one backpack and a compressed carry-on. yet with this setup it still feels too big on those times where we’re commuting via trains.
enter hong kong.
in my dumbassedness, i left for this trip without a camera and have ended up adding a mirrorless camera to the mix three weeks ago; a purchase i don’t regret making in the least but this definitely doesn’t allow me to travel light by any means. add a few gopro mounts to the mix and i feel like my electronics portion of my luggage is growing out of control. not sure how else to slim this down but this is what i’m working with now:
- 6 x t-shirts
- 2 x tank tops
- handful of ginches aka: my saturday outfit
- 1 x jeans
- 2 x shorts
- 2 x collared shirts
- 2 x long socks
- headphones – surprisingly, i’m so happy i decided to pack these
- fuji x-t10 camera + charger
- gopro + charger
- 2 x gopro mounts and selfie stick
- 1tb backup drive
- mhl to hdmi cable – for outputting video from table to tvs
- travel plug adapter
- bellroy slim wallet
- samsung note3 – barely hanging on for dear life
- asus win10 touchscreen ultrabook – not in love with this but much ligher than my old laptop
- bellroy travel wallet – another money addition. would recommend this to anyone who travels. thanks cyguy
i’m open to any suggestions to help slim this down. i think i might be addicted to the thought of throwing things out. is there such a thing?